Join the Women who Build America!
WCOE invites you to our annual conference, Women Build America: A National Conference on Construction Opportunities. The conference is April 22 -24, 2013, at the St. Regis Hotel in Washington DC.
Women are changing the construction industry with innovative ideas, leadership and vision. Join prominent speakers, leading construction companies and your peers in a series of gamechanging discussions, workshops and networking. The Women Build America conference is full of hard-hitting, real-world advice on creating contracting opportunities. This year’s conference is focused on project opportunities emerging from diverse market sectors as well as new approaches to construction such as Public Private Partnership models.
Confirmed speakers include
- Samara Barend, Director, AECOM Capital
- Cosema Crawford, Senior Vice President, The Louis Berger Group
- Lorraine D’Angelo, Ethics & Corporate Compliance Officer / Counsel, Dragados USA
- Michael Garner, Chief Diversity Officer, Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Nancy Aber Goshow, Founder, Goshow Architects
- Carla Howard, Manager for Resource Assistance, USDOT Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Carla Julian, Senior Public Relations / Business Development Manager, Granite Construction
- Michelle Kantor, Head of Federal Government Contracting Practice, McDonald Hopkins LLC
- Cheryl McKissack, President and CEO, McKissack & McKissack
- E. Colette Nelson, Executive Vice President, American Subcontractors Association
- Robert Passwell, Director, University Transportation Resource Center
- Carol Patterson, Senior Partner, Zetlin & De Chiara
- Loryn Riggiola, Member, Sill Cummis & Gross
- Dorothy Robyn, Commissioner, Public Building Services, U. S. General Services Administration
- Gloria Shealey, President, National Association of Minority Contractors
- Karen Sweeney, Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion, Turner Construction
- Lina Telese, Partner, Zetlin & De Chaira
- Christopher Ward, Executive Vice President, Dragados USA
- Warren Whitlock, Associate Administration for Civil Rights, Federal Highway Administration
- Deborah Wilder, President and Owner, Contractor Compliance and Monitoring
And more to come!